How do I apply?
1. Complete application online here.
2. Submit the first two pages of your most recent 1040A tax form (see sample pages here).
3. Submit your student’s final report card from the previous year and his most recent report for this year when available.
4. Contact Nativity Admissions (email@example.com/(857) 273-0106) to request the teacher evaluation forms (Reading and Math). Once your have them, please ask the teacher to complete and send them directly to Nativity by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (857) 728-0037
-If your student has a current IEP or 504, please email, fax or upload a copy here.
If you have any questions about the application process or need assistance, please contact Admissions at (857) 273-0106 or by email at email@example.com.
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants to Nativity Prep must meet the following three requirements:
- Residency – Applicants must live in Boston or surrounding neighborhoods.
- Entering Grades – Applicants must be entering the 5th or 6th grade.
- Income: Nativity’s mission is to serve students who come from families with limited resources. Therefore, we ask families to submit proof of income to show eligibility. Please contact admissions if you have questions about income requirements.
Tel. 857-273- 0106
When is the next Open House?
Please contact the school to inquire about tours, open houses or information sessions.
What should I know about Nativity Prep?
Educating Boys from Boston Since 1990
Staffed by experienced teachers and dedicated volunteers and with a long history of success, the school provides an academically rigorous program preparing boys in grades 4 through 8 for success in high school and college.
Tuition-Free, No Cost Private Education
Following its mission to serve low-income families in the city of Boston, Nativity Prep is entirely tuition and cost-free thanks to the generosity of its benefactors.
In the Catholic, Jesuit tradition, the school welcomes students from all faiths and backgrounds and promotes the intellectual, spiritual, social, and physical growth that inspires boys from Boston to become “men for others”.
Lifetime Graduate Support
A key component of the Nativity model is supporting our students and their families throughout their educational journey through our Graduate Support Office. Students receive high school placement guidance and alumni can take advantage of numerous programs related to high school, college and career.
The Nativity Difference
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about the “Nativity Difference”!
How do I upload my documents?
Please refer to the “How do I apply” question to see which documents are required to apply.
To upload documents, please click here
Need more information?
For questions or more information, please contact Admissions.
By phone: (857) 273-0106
In person at the school: 39 Lamartine St, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
"Now that I've graduated, I realize how many more opportunities I have than if I had gone to public school. Going here for free is an amazing blessing thanks to my sponsors. It’s opened doors for me and has given me 74 classmates that I now consider brothers."Joseph Ngnombouowo, Nativity Class of Brebeuf (’18), Noble & Greenough School (‘22)
"The most important lessons I carry with me from Nativity are not about Pythagoras' theorem, but rather lessons that you would be hard pressed to find at many other schools in the country. Nativity has taught me how firm a handshake should truly be, what it means to be a person for others, what it means to do work you are proud of, and to always put God first, ad maiorem dei gloriam."Quang Dang, Nativity Class of Grande ('11), Roxbury Latin ('15), Dartmouth College ('19)