Applying to Nativity Prep
How do I apply?
The Admissions process for the 2021-2022 school year is now closed. Please check back in October 2021 for information on the next Admissions cycle.
- Family Income: Nativity Prep is completely free to all families. However, Nativity is committed to serving students who come from families with limited resources. Please contact us if you have questions about income eligibility.
- Residence: Applicants must live in the City of Boston
- Grades: Nativity accepts applications for grades 4 and 5. If you are interested in applying to grade 6, please contact Admissions.
If you have any questions, please contact Admissions at (857) 728-0031 x106 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants to Nativity Prep must meet the following three requirements:
- Residency: Applicants must live in the City of Boston.
- Entering 4th or 5th grade: Nativity’s entering grades are 4 and 5. Occasionally, slots for the 6th grade may become available. Please contact the school to receive more information.
- Income: Families do not have to pay for their sons to attend Nativity. However, the school’s mission is to serve families with limited resources. Families are asked to submit proof of income as part of the application. Please call/email if you have questions about income eligibility (email@example.com / Admissions Office 857-728-0031 ext 106)
When is the next Open House?
The next Open House will take place in Fall2021. Please check back regularly for updates or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What should I know about Nativity Prep?
Educating Boys from Boston Since 1990
Staffed by experienced teachers and dedicated volunteers and with a long history of success, the school provides an academically rigorous program preparing boys in grades 4 through 8 for success in high school and college.
Tuition-Free, No Cost Private Education
Following its mission to serve low-income families in the city of Boston, Nativity Prep is entirely tuition and cost-free thanks to the generosity of its benefactors.
In the Catholic, Jesuit tradition, the school welcomes students from all faiths and backgrounds and promotes the intellectual, spiritual, social, and physical growth that inspires boys from Boston to become “men for others”.
Lifetime Graduate Support
A key component of the Nativity model is supporting our students and their families throughout their educational journey through our Graduate Support Office. Students receive high school placement guidance and alumni can take advantage of numerous programs related to high school, college and career.
The Nativity Difference
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about the “Nativity Difference”!
Need more information?
If you have additional questions or would like more information, please contact Nativity Admissions:
"Now that I've graduated, I realize how many more opportunities I have than if I had gone to public school. Going here for free is an amazing blessing thanks to my sponsors. It’s opened doors for me and has given me 74 classmates that I now consider brothers."Joseph Ngnombouowo, Nativity Class of Brebeuf (’18), Noble & Greenough School (‘22)
"The most important lessons I carry with me from Nativity are not about Pythagoras' theorem, but rather lessons that you would be hard pressed to find at many other schools in the country. Nativity has taught me how firm a handshake should truly be, what it means to be a person for others, what it means to do work you are proud of, and to always put God first, ad maiorem dei gloriam."Quang Dang, Nativity Class of Grande ('11), Roxbury Latin ('15), Dartmouth College ('19)