Nativity Fellows gain classroom experience, school leadership opportunities and the ability to pursue graduate degree programs at the Boston College Lynch School of Education and Human Development.
The application period for the 2022-2023 school year is now closed. Check back next Spring to apply for the following year!
Program Responsibilities and Opportunities
- Two-year commitment to Nativity Prep
- Live in community with other fellows at Burton House Residence
- Teach (or co-teach) two classes
- Serve as an advisor to 3-4 students
- Supervise school-day activities
- Organize, coach, and oversee afternoon activities
- Coordinate school programs, projects, and events
Compensation and Benefits
- Room and board at Burton House (school-owned home located in Jamaica Plain)
- Medical and dental insurance
- Monthly stipend ($500 1st year; $700 2nd year)
- AmeriCorps Educational Award & benefits
- Access to school-owned vehicles for local transportation
- Tuition-free graduate level courses at Boston College Lynch School of Education
- Chance to make a difference in the life of a Nativity Prep student
Please contact Nativity Principal, Mr. Gadisa Goso, at email@example.com or 857-273-0109 with any questions or for more information.