How to Apply
1) Complete the application online (below) or by downloading the application and mailing/dropping it off.
2) Submit the required supplementary application documents online, by mail, or by dropping them off in person.
- A copy of the household’s first two pages of your most recent tax return 1040 form (or equivalent income documentation).
- The student’s 2nd grade final report card
- The student’s first report of 3rd grade when available.
- Please, also include copies of all special education plans (IEP, 504 etc.) if any.
3) Have the student’s current teacher complete and submit the Reading and Math Evaluation Forms directly to Nativity by mail, email (email@example.com) or fax with attention to the Admissions office. Our fax number is (857) 728-0037.
Once Nativity receives these documents, the student will attend a small group evaluation and the parent(s) will be interviewed. (Instrucciones en Español)
Thank you for completing the application form. To fully complete the application, please upload the additional documents when possible (see below). You can also submit them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to (857) 728-0037 or in person.